- Monthly donor of quilts to injured veterans through the “Quilts of Valor” program
- Donated a quilt to the auction for Bell Multicultural High School in Washington, D.C
- Participated in Girls On The Run event
- Volunteer at the DC Bar Youth Law Fair
- Donor/Sponsor of American Heart Association “Lawyers Have Heart” Race, Run & Walk
The mission of the Quilts of Valor® Foundation is to cover service members and veterans touched by war with comforting and healing Quilts of Valor.
Bell Multicultural High School is a public school located in the neighborhood of Columbia Heights in Washington, D.C., United States. Bell Multicultural is a part of the District of Columbia Public Schools. The principal is Maria Tukeva.
Each year the Youth Law Fair offers a free educational event to tackle the most current issues of the day while providing Washington D.C. area high school students hands-on experience with various aspects of the law.
We inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.