If I suspect my child suffered brain damage during child birth but he is now 10 is it too late?

Probably not, but that depends on the state laws and the circumstances. You need to contact an experienced medical malpractice lawyer who has experience handling birth injury cases. These cases can be quite complex and not all malpractice attorneys have personal experience handling these cases.

Many times parents do not know the extent of the problem until the child starts school and sometimes not until school becomes challenging.

  • The Best Lawyers in America
  • U.S. News Best Law Firms
  • AV Preeminent
  • American Association for Justice
  • Washingtonian Best Lawyer
  • Super Lawyers
  • Expertise.com
  • Best Lawyers 2021